Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Toss It

We just got back from a week long trip to Maui.  It was a blast!  Not only was my baby girl AMAZING on the plane, she was so good while we were there. Even with the time change, breaking a tooth through and slathering her in sunscreen multiple times a day, she rarely put up any complaints.  There are so many tips that I could give you but there is one that I thought came in particularly good use (I'll add my list of others to the in the next post). 

She started on baby food a couple of months ago.  She loves it, but she makes a mess!  Her perfectly pristine bibs are now orange and green despite my best efforts to spray and wash every single one right away.  I knew this would be a problem in Maui.  With three meals a day for 7 days, we would need to bring along over 20 bibs.  We don't even have that many at home.  So when I was at Babies R Us, buying essentials for the trip I picked up...

Disposable Bibs

They were heaven sent!  They fit her perfect, were soft against her skin, folded nicely to place in the diaper/beach bag and most importantly, could be thrown away!  I bought a box of 36 and had plenty for our week long trip.  I will continue to use them here at home while we are out and about instead of hauling around dirty bibs in her diaper bag. 

Happy travels...

No comments:

Post a Comment