Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Special Delivery

I'm not going to lie, I love attention.  I wanted the world to know when I got engaged, married, bought a house, was pregnant and of course when Sofia was born.  What better way to do that then a...


Giant Stork!

Well that's what we saw when we pulled up to the house coming home from the hospital. It was great!  It was an 8 foot wooden stork holding a bundle in it's beak that had all of Sofia's information on it.  We got to have it there for an entire week, and when it was picked up, I was sad to see it go.  We did get to keep the bundle though, which is a great keepsake.  I would definitely recommend doing this for a friend or family member that is expecting.  Simply do a search for "baby stork rental" and you will find a bunch of sites with information for stork rentals in your area.  

Trust me...nothing says "Welcome Home" like a giant stork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment